Answers to Frequently asked Questions & Policies
*A 50% deposit is required on all rentals to secure your event date. Deposits are non-refundable
Family Affair understands that under certain circumstances you might have to cancel an order.
1. What is the difference between Frame and Pole tents?
Frame tents are supported by a freestanding structure and do not require any center poles. Frame tents do require anchoring to secure the tent. Pole tents are supported by upright center and side poles. Anchoring is required at tension points around the tent perimeter.
2. What size tent do I need to fit x amount of people and x amount of tables & chairs?
(10x10 10-12 guest) (20x20 40-50 guest) (20x30 50-60 guest) (20x40 60-80 guest) Please click on Packages with tables and chairs for a general idea.
3. How do I prepare table and chairs for pick up?
Tables and chairs should be clean, folded close and stacked at its pick up point.
4. What about broken, damaged or missing items?
Lessee is responsible for the equipment from the time of delivery and promise to pay for any lost, stolen and damaged items.
5. Can I pick up my rental items?
No, we will deliver only.
6. What if it rains?
We do not guarantee the tents to be absolutely waterproof. AFA shall not be liable, due to injuries or damages caused by fire, rain, high winds, hail, sleet, snow etc or other disturbance of nature.
7. What if I need to set up the day before or If I go over a 24 hour period? Leasee will be charged 1/2 of the rental amount up to the first 2 hours, and a full day over the two hours.
8. Absolutely NO cooking under Tents.
9. Customer is responsible for all underground utilities.
10. AFA shall not be held liable and shall not be held harmless in any manner for injuries or damages caused by persons or things falling over or coming in contact of ropes, stakes, or other supports